Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A time to cry, a time to laugh, and a time to pack

Today I pack. I pack up our stuff to go see family, but I also pack up our little J man. He will be leaving us tomorrow forever. Letting go never gets easier, but after letting so many go, we start to learn "coping techniques". Is that good? Who knows.. but we just ask for our friends and family to pray for one specific thing. J cries every.single.week. when he leaves for his visit with his mom. Please pray that tomorrow when CPS comes to pick him up, that he will not cry when he is taken away. Seems selfish I guess, but I don't know if I can endure that pain again. I went through that with D and it just about killed me. Also pray for J, that the Lord will open his eyes to the need of our Savior Jesus Christ as he grows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment